Hello everyone, today I will be doing a very special post! This is a colab I did with the wonderful Sofia from My Style Pages! She has a wonderful, high quality blog with very unique and intersting beauty-related posts! I would defintely encourage all of you to go follow her and check out her matching Summer Favorites post! Now that I am no longer in school, I am so ready for summer! My makeup routine changes a lot in the summer! I love reaching for more coral-y shades for my lips and cheeks and really enjoy using bronze shades for my cheekbones and eyes! Hope you enjoy reading about my most used summer makeup products!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Bad to the Bronze”: This cream eyeshadow is great for those days when I want to wear makeup even if I’m going to the pool. It gives a beautiful wash of color on my lids and is very easy and quick to apply with fingers, which is just what I’m looking for in the summer! It lasts forever without a primer and never creases or fades! For a more complete look, you can use it as a base and layer other shadows over it or in the crease!
- L’Oreal Waterproof Telescopic Mascara: Since my family and I go on quite a few vacations, during summer, I spend a lot of time at the pool, beach, or other warm outdoor places. Because of this, I need a good everyday mascara that enhances my natural lashes without being too dramatic or impractical. My waterproof Telescopic gives me everything I needand more! It never runs, smears, or clumps!
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer: Unfortunately, I have quite a few blemishes on my face, so I love using this to cover them up!
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Combination/Oily Skin in the shade “Medium/Deep”: I don’t like to use a lot of liquid foundation in the summer time, so I think this is the perfect thing to even out your skin tone as well as enjoy benefits such as SPF 20! Stay tunes for a review!
- Chanel “Soleil Tan de Chanel” Bronzing Makeup Base: This natural-looking cream bronzer is going to be amazing for summer! For more details, check out my review!
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in “Streak”: This is a really easy product to use in the summer. You can use the blush, bronzer, and highlighter individually or mix them together for an all-over glow! If you’re in a rush or just want something easy, you can also apply the highlighter shade all over your eyelids and then put the bronzer in your crease for a natural look! For more details, you can read my review!
- BareMinerals “Warmth All Over Face Color”: Even though I have a love-hate relationship with my BareMinerals Foundation, I do really like using this loose mineral bronzer for adding some warmth to my complexion. It is completely matte and more red-toned so it looks super natural, like you actually sun-tanned! Honestly, as long as you apply it lightly, you can’t tell you’re wearing any bronzer at all!
- Benefit “Bronze of Champions” Makeup Kit: This set is perfect for summer! It hs everything you need to create an effortless look! For a complete review, you can read my review!
- MAC Prep & Primer Translucent Pressed Setting Powder: I have never liked using any kind of powder on my face, but this one never feels cakey or heavy on my skin. Since it’s translucent, you don’t have to worry about finding the right shade and I haven’t any problems with this in photos. I just dust this in my T-zone and it really helps reduce shine throughout the day. I also like to pat some under my eyes to set my concealer.
- Urban Decay “All-Nighter” Setting Spray: If you read my first Makeup Wishlist, then you would know that I had been wanting one of these forever! I haven’t found an affordable primer that I like yet, so I have problems with my makeup disappearing! Just spray this about 4 times in an “x” and “t” motion on your face and your makeup will stay fresh-looking for at least 8 hours. However, I would recommend doing your mascara and liquid eyeliner after you spray this, other wise you will end up with black. Everywhere…
- L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in “Sunset Angora”: I cannot find this shade anywhere, so I guess it must have been discontinued, but it one of my very favorite lip colors for summer! It’s super moisturizing and is just the perfect coral shade!
- Jenna Hipp lipgloss in “Melonaide”: My friend gave me this set of 4 lip glosses and I really love all of the shades! This coral one is really nice for getting in a summery mood!
- Maybelline Baby Lips: My lips get really chapped in the summer, so I like throwing these in my beach bag to use throughout the day! I know that the original one has SPF in it, which is also really great when you’re spending a lot of time in the sun!
I am so honored that I had the the opportunity to work with Sofia from My Style Pages and I really hope that you liked our collaboration! We would both appreciate any likes, comments, or follows!
Connect With Me On: