- Favorite winter nail polish? Personally, I love a nice french manicure for Christmas because it’s simple, elegant, sophisticated, and matches with everything. But, if I had to pick an actual nail polish, I would go with Essie’s “Plumberry”. It is a stunning “creamy berry red with hints of plush pink”, which is perfect and unique for the holidays while still remaining classic.
- Favorite winter lip product? I already mentioned my favorite winter lip products in my very own Lippies and Lyrics tag, but stay-tuned for a wine lip product essentials!
- Most worn winter clothing piece? In the fall and winter, I really enjoy wearing cute leggings or skinny jeans with a lovely little sweater. It’s warm, fashionable, and comfy! What more could you ask for?
- Most worn winter accessory? As I mentioned in my Fall Favorites Tag, I cannot get enough of my “Magy” boots from Guess! They’re amazing quality, absolutely stunning, and completely worth the price.
- Favorite winter scent? One of my favorite scents for this time of year is Bath and Body Works’ “Vanilla Bean Noel” fragrance mist. It is honestly so amazing and it makes me want to scream everytime it comes back in stock!
- Favorite winter beverage? I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this before, but for fall and winter my favorite Starbucks drink is the vanilla chai frappuccino. On the menu they only have the Classic Chai Creme Frappuccino, but I always ask the barista for the vanilla one. I’m not exactly sure what they do differently, but it’s definitely the best!
- All time favorite Christmas/holiday movie? Watching dozens of Christmas movies has always been an important and sentimental tradition in our house and I love all the classice of course! However, I recently watched Dolly Parton’s Coat of Many Colors movie on NBC and it was honestly the best movie I’ve ever seen! It gives me that magically warm holiday feeling inside, and even if it didn’t have anything to do with Dolly, I would still love it.
- Favorite Christmas/holiday song? Check out my favorite holiday songs by clicking here!
- Favorite Holiday food/treat? My favorite holiday treat is my Grandma’s homemade almond roca… I wish you could try some!
- What is your favorite Christmas decoration this year? My parents have always had the same old fake Christmas tree with big, colorcul bulbs, and random ornaments they’ve collected over the years. It was beautiful and sentimental, but we wanted soemthing different this year, so we decided to buy a brand new pre-lit Christmas tree! It’s 10 feet tall just like our old one, but has elegant and warm white lights instead. We subtly entwined it with gold-trimmed red ribbon and decorated it with shony new red, green, and gold ornaments of all differentt shapes, sizes, and textures. It looks absolutely amazing and we’re so proud of it! Let me know what your favorite holiday decoration is this year down below!
- What’s at the top of your Christmas list? Makeup, obviously! I’ve also kind of been wanting a new iPhone because my 4 only has 8 gigabytes of storage on it, which means that I haven’t been able to update it to the latest version of iOS for years, which means that I can’t get any new apps on it. I’d love to know what’s on the top of your list to Santa!
- What are your plans for the holidays this year? This year, I’m simply going to spend time with my family and make some memories that will last a lifetime. And spend millions of hours doing my makeup, of course!
Thanks for readind and I tag all of you to do this as well!
Connect With Me: