I am so excited for Autumn and all of the beautiful makeup looks that it brings along with it! This Autumnal edit is a collaboration with my best blogging friend, Sofia from Born to be Bright! I admire her and blog so much and even though I am obsessed with all of her makeup-related posts (I may be a little biased), I also really enjoy reading her other lifestyle and fashion posts because they are always simple, creative, and so well done! Today, we will be writing about makeup products we are looking forward to using in the Autumn, so if you would like to learn more, please keep reading!
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in “104”: This is one of the highest quality lines of lipstick at the drugstore and this matte plum-toned pink always puts me in the Autumn mood! It lasts such a long time and does not feel drying on my lips.
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in “Sugar Plum”: This is my go-to lipstick for the Autumn months and I love it for Thanksgiving, especially because it is just so beautiful. It is such a beautiful plum sheen and truly compliments any fall-themed makeup look! I have never heard anyone talk about this lipstick before, so I thought I would mention how much I love it so you can try it out for yourself if you want
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation: This is a lightweight foundation with a beautiful medium coverage. This line has the most amazing shade range and “5” is my perfect match. I love it for special events and taking photos, but it is also really nice for everyday when you apply a very sheer layer with some moisturizer. I am really excited for Autumn makeup trends, so right now when I want a less dewy base, this natural finish will be perfect!
- Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette: With an array of plum, gold, and warm brown shades, this palette is the definition of Autumn! I love each of the six beautiful and high quality eyeshadows, but the matte rose blush is so gorgeous. The Park Avenue Princess powder is amazing for contouring because it is the perfect neutral shade and I am all about contouring my cheekbones in the Autumn! Plus, the champagne highlighter is really useful for when I want to add some glowy dimension to my face while still keeping the rest of my face matte. If you would like to read my complete review of this amazing, Autumn-appropriate palette, click here!
- MAC “Bordeauxline” Powerpoint Eye Pencil: This is such a unique plum liner and looks amazing on all eye colors, especially green ones like mine. To be honest, I do prefer the formula of the Rimmel Scandal-Eyes eyeliners more than this one, so I do not think these eyeliners are worth the money, but I could not find a similar shade any where else. As you can tell, I am obsessed with plum shades in the Autumn, but it is such an easy and wearable pop of color to incorporate into my everyday routine and always make me feel so much more put together!
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad in “Chai Latte”: This is one of my favorite makeup products from the drugstore in general. It is ideal for back-to-school looks because it has all of the everyday basics, but with really pretty Autumnal tones! Matte transition shades are really hard to find at the drugstore but this has the perfect one for both cool and warm skintones in addition to a lovely pale shimmer highlight, a rich and pigmented gold shade, and a deep brown with plum undertones! You can create so many different types of looks with this and I highly recommend it!
Hopefully, you now have some inspiration for your own makeup looks over the next few months and I wish you all a wonderful Autumn! Thank you so much for reading and please make sure to check out Sofia’s Autumn Beauty Lineup!
Connect With Me: