It seems as if there is an infinite amount of makeup products on the market and I love trying new ones, constantly searching for something even better. However, there are some products, both high-end and very affordable, that I consider holy grails because they are perfection, and those are the products that I will always repurchase!
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer: Bronzers are one of my very favorite makeup products and I love using different bronzers for different looks, but for almost two years, I have always found myself going back to this one. I already have two mini sizes from past value sets, but I used one until it broke and I want to save the other for vacations, so I thought it was time to finally invest in a full-sized one. This is completely matte, has the absolute perfect neutral tan shade for my skin tone, has the perfect amount of pigmentation, and blends like a dream! If you want all the details about my holy grail, can’t-live-without bronzer, then please read my full review. I am so excited to finally use this luxuriously-packaged product and cannot see myself ever using anything else.
- MAC “Soft Brown”: I talk about this eyeshadow very frequently on my blog, and that is because I use it very frequently in real life! This matte peachy-beige is the best transition shade for blending the crease no matter what look you are doing. The quality is wonderful for so many different skin tones and it is definitely my holy grail! If you have not tried it and are searching for the perfect neutral matte that works with everything, then look no further than this beauty.
- MAC Fix Plus: I bought the travel-sized version of this hyped-up facial mist in January and was going through it so quickly I had to only use it for special occasions. I have dry skin and love to look dewy, so this is perfect for achieving a glowy look and for helping my powder look more natural. It also works wonderfully for intensifying shimmery eyeshadows. To be honest, I was very hesitant when deciding to repurchase a large bottle because it is very pricey at $23, but I searched for a lot of dupes and just could not find one that even compared, so I decided to make the investment. It has so many different uses and using it is a complete joy, so let me know if you would like a more detailed review!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: I have bought two travel-sizes of this, not because I have commitment issues, but because I love using it on trips. Unlike Fix Plus, which makes everthing healthy anf glowy, this mist does not change the finish of your makeup, but instead makes it 100% budge-proof! I use this for formal occasions, dances, and other events when I want my makeup to last forever. I also have another review of this product here, but unless I find a dupe that works just as well, which I have not done, I will continue to repurchase this.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I have not been using this concealer very long, but it has completely replaced all of the other concealers I had loved before. It is very comparable to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (comparison post here), but I like it way more because it is better for my dry skin, has the perfect amount of coverage without ever getting cakey, and is much more affordable! I use it to highlight and conceal my undereyes, conceal redness and blemishes, and even to subtly contour.
- Wet n’ Wild “Bare it All” MegaLast Lipstick: This is one of my most beloved lipsticks, which also happens to be a dupe for MAC’s “Velvet Teddy.” It is a beautiful pinky-brown nude with a mate finish that lasts hours without drying the lips. It matches with any makeup look and works with so many different skin tones. For only $2, this lipstick is a hidden gem at the drugstore, that I will continue to repurchase.
Would you like me to do any more reviews? Which makeup products will you always repurchase?
Connect With Me: